Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘DAV-GO Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 56 Boston Road, London, W7 3TR, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10017109, VAT number GB 204 6193 32 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Registration, password and security
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. If information is not updated and delivery occurs to the incorrect address, then a redirection fee will be charged.
- When you register to use the site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By creating an account with http://mydiet-shop.co.uk/ you consent to receiving electronic communications from our company. These communications will include: account status updates, order status updates, promotional and marketing materials, and other information relating to the service.
- We store your name, address and telephone number if you register for an account with us. This is optional, but enables you to place further orders without having to enter your details again. Your details are also stored in relation to unregistered orders.
- We do not disclose, rent or lease any information submitted to us to 3rd parties for marketing purposes, except as stated in this policy. We do not use any of your data for any reason, except as stated in this policy, but to successfully ship your order to you. You have the option to sign up for an account in the checkout process. This means that your user data is stored on our servers.
- All sensitive information is processed over a secure servers.
- Our website is protected using SSL encryption and is regularly tested for security flaws.
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site. These prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. Pricing, special offers and promotional products are subject to availability, and we reserves the right to cancel or amend these without notice.
- Our minimum order value is £10.00 (excluding shipping fees).
- Every effort is made to ensure that products shown on our website are available and in stock. However, in the event of large internet orders, or increased demand in our physical stores, sometimes availability maybe out of our control.
- Our promise to you is that if for any reason we cannot supply your order within 7 days, we will notify you within 48 hours and let you know the timeframe for delivery.
- We accept payments by Stripe (Visa / MasterCard Credit / Debit Cards) and PayPal.
- We do not store your credit card information. It is processed over a secure SSL/256 bit encryption system which goes through the payment provider Stripe/PayPal. We do not handle or store this data, therefore it cannot be 'hacked' from our servers. Our staff do not have visibility of credit card numbers.
- General delivery times should be 2-5 business days. We also note that orders received after 12 pm may not make the courier till the following day.
- Domestic orders under 2 kg are sent via Royal Mail. This is an insured service which usually takes only 2-3 days. However, it's not a time-guaranteed service so in some cases it may take several days longer. The Royal Mail is considering the parcel as lost if not delivered by 10 days. A report cannot be made until then.
- Domestic orders over 2 kg are sent via DPD. This is 2-3 days delivery service. The DPD is considering the parcel as lost if not delivered by 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then.
- International orders under 2 kg are sent via Royal Mail. This is an insured service which usually takes only 5-7 days. However, it's not a time-guaranteed service so in some cases it may take several days longer. The Royal Mail is considering the parcel as lost if not delivered by 21 days. A report cannot be made until then.
- International orders over 2 kg are sent via DPD. This is 3-10 days delivery service. The DPD is considering the parcel as lost if not delivered by 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then.
- Standard UK Mainland delivery is FREE on orders over £75 up to a maximum weight of 30 kg.
- Only deliveries within Mainland UK qualify for free delivery.
- Free shipping is NOT available for international orders.
- Shipping rates are calculated only for Mainland UK customers.
5. Deliveries outside United Kingdom
- We are gladly accept orders from all around the world. Maximum weight per parcel is 30 kgs.
- General delivery times should be 3-10 business days (depends from the destination).
- Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the destination, when you place your order the system will calculate the amount automatically. You will see the shipping charge before you make the payment.
- If your country is not on the list of countries please contact us by email: email@example.com and we will confirm the exact shipping price by email.
- Customers outside the United Kingdom will also be liable for any import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements.
6. Returns & refunds
- The returns policy is for goods purchased on the website, by mail or by post. We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund for goods returned to us within 14 days. The product must be returned in their original packaging, unused & unopened (no exceptions), complete with all contents and packed well to prevent damage. You must enclose your invoice and your contact telephone number with the returned product.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective we cannot accept the refund or return of any products merely because you do not like the taste.
- We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
- The costs of postage and handling for returning the goods are not included and are the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer misses shipping carrier's multiple delivery attempts or decides to refuse package delivery, amount of refund will be the original merchandise price less all original outbound and return shipping costs. In any reason, original out-bound shipping cost is not refundable.
- We will not be responsible for items that are lost, misdirected or damaged. You are strongly advised to send your returned product by registered post.
- If your product has arrived damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery, send an email with a clear photo of each damaged item and we will work out the best solution for you. When photos have been received and it is clear what was lost to damage we will gladly process your replacement (UK customers only) or refund.
- Please note that we cannot (under any circumstances) offer any replacements for international orders, we will only offer refund.
- We cannot offer refunds if you have chosen incorrectly, so please order carefully!
- Items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount are not eligible for refunds and returns.
- We are not responsible for items that are delayed, damaged, or returned due to the supply of an incorrect delivery address – so please double check your details carefully!
- We don't offer refund for stale, moldy or otherwise damaged products due to the failure of the customer to pick up their order from the shipper, parcel locker, etc.
- The wraps and tortillas aren't returnable because of changed your mind.
- We are not liable for moldy items 2 days after you have been carded for pickup or 48 hours after the collection.
- Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of 24 hours, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will be provided within 30 days of the date of cancellation or returns.
- We advise you to make any complaint within 3 working days but must be made within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
- Please note that claims submitted after this strict deadline will not be accepted under any circumstances.
and should be emailing us at email@example.com
We don't provide telephone support. However if you need to get in touch you can do this by sending
Please note we will usually get back to you within 3 hours during working days only.