Our shop continue to operate as usual and we judge that the risk of infection to our staff is currently very low. We have shared the following information to all colleagues:
- All office-based colleagues are equipped to work from home should the situation worsen.
- All colleagues have been reminded of measures advised to prevent spread of the virus and there are visual aids across our sites reinforcing the need for best practice in personal hygiene.
- In the unlikely event that a colleague (or a close family member) is diagnosed with the virus, they are being advised to stay at home and contact us by telephone or email to minimise risk or further infection.
- All business travel to affected areas has been temporarily suspended.
- Should we experience staff shortages resulting from isolation or sick leave we are planning to split shifts and operate additional evening and weekend shifts to maintain continuity of service.
- We are monitoring the situation and committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of colleagues. Should cases be reported in the vicinity of any our site, we will review and update guidance appropriately.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team.